When you're in business, it can be hard to know where to spend the pennies. Branding is often considered to be a huge outlay and designers too pricey but so is your time. You know that battling with Word or Canva, could be spent finding new clients. You already know your logo matters. Maybe you've seen branding that you love but you think is beyond the reach of your finances right now? You've heard the horror stories about competition and cheaper design sites and the copyright issues, so you want something unique, legal and professional.
What if there was a halfway point? Enough to get you started with a great look and one that you can return to when cashflow allows?
Meet my branding snapshot.
This package is a fantastic starting point for any small business or freelancer who needs a quick, cost effective solution that doesn't skimp on the professional look. It's cost effective because of the briefing process that enables me to get the low down on what you like, what your business is all about and your competitors. What does this include?
- Specialist briefing session tailored to the Branding Snapshot, communicated via email, Skype or in person
- Three logo concepts to choose from
- Three development stages to take your logo from concept to final
- Files supplied for print, web and digital
- Eight page Branding Snapshot delivered by PDF containing all the typography, colour and ethos guidelines
- One printed stationery piece designed ready for press - usually my clients chose a business card but you can chose from any printed piece.
All this for £270
It's helped clients like Jemima Willcox get started with her business.
Interested, get in touch! Using my great new 10to8 booking system you can even schedule in a time to organise the brief.